icon

Adding bass to 2002 Neon

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stang351w 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2006 at 1:03 AM / IP Logged  

that combo would work...but if i remember about that pioneer amp it isn't the most powerful. personally, where you already have the infinity system i'd look into the infinity brand of subs, there stuff has a good rep for having SQ...there not the loudest but you did say you wanted to add a little amount of bass.  i'd an infinity reference 1242W (12" sub with dual 4 ohm voice coils) and run off a infinity 311A amp. it will be a very basic setup and add that little extra bass your looking for without burning a huge hole in your pocket. i sell the 1242W for around $150 cdn. and the 311A amp $350 cdn.  the price's will differ for each location. but it's a start

Tri County KustomZ
certified installer
willdkartunes 
Copper - Posts: 250
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2006 at 1:12 AM / IP Logged  

If that's what you want and can afford then go with the Pioneer setup.

This is a statement that everyone could relate too:

There are tons of brands out their that claim they are better at this and that... The truth is there are only three groups of brands: great, average, and terrible. Everyone has their favorites that they stick by (mine being Orion) simply because they have either bought lots of their products and had great experience with them, or someone you know or trust has introduced you to a particular brand. There is nothing wrong with wanting your own individual preference. Everyone has a different "ear" for stereo systems.

This is why there is only good, average, and bad brands: Some people listen to $100 6.5" speakers and don't think there is a considerable difference between the $300 6.5" speakers that they just heard earlier! Then again some people can tell the difference.... bottom line, its all in your preference and budget. Buy something that you like and can afford! But if your going to buy something, then buy from the great or average category! Obviously not everyone can afford from the great category so that's why the average category is there!! Simply stay away from the terrible category!

By the way these categories are completely different for everyone. What I might think is in the terrible category could be in someones great category. (god I hope not!) Anyway, the bottom line is buy what you think is great if you can afford it. If not then buy what you think is average. There is no need to argue over what brand is better than this one or is this brand the best brand type of crap!!! There is no BEST brand! So buy what *you* like, period!  

carlos_fb 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2006 at 12:43 AM / IP Logged  
anybody else?
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic