the12volt.com spacer
icon

Viper 5704v, Omegalink OL-MDB-ALL, 2011 Ford Fusion, 40 Bits Key

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
filipeemsantos 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: October 04, 2024 at 2:16 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote filipeemsantos
Hi @kreg357! greetings from Brazil.
Your answer and last post was great and clarified things for me about over-rotation protection. Much obliged.
So in my last posts I mentioned that I wanted to come back here to say that everything worked... and eureka, it happened, after a few days of installing everything works as it should, I'm very happy, as I'm from Brazil and had never installed one of these Also because there is no sale of DEI products here (I imported it as mentioned previously) and I am also not in the installer field hahaha so it has been an achievement for me. Well, everything works RS, Sensor shocks (I installed two), I installed two aux outputs to open and close the sunroof respectively, I connected the rear defroster wire (although it is difficult to use here in Brazil as it is a tropical country , so most of the year is very hot!!), I have two aux outputs left and I wanted to connect the windows up and down with the 200mA outputs, but I have no idea how to make the connection.... do you have any explanation or tip for this???
As I mentioned, I called from the sunroof because it has negative outputs directly from the switch, but the window switches seem to need positive outputs. (so I was very confused about this, if I need to use additional relays to transform the viper's 200mA aux outputs to positive outputs.... I made some personal changes using Bitwriter for some functions too. Apart from these details, the rest is great.
I almost forgot the vehicle from what I tested and read, originally it seems to have the two front windows lowering and the sunroof ventilation raises by unlocking the OEM remote control by holding it for a few seconds, but it doesn't go up when it locks and the roof doesn't go down again Then an additional module was installed for the windows (as I bought the vehicle second hand, it was already installed, I didn't do it) to raise the 4 windows, two at a time (first the rear ones then the front ones) using the control's closing command. OEM remote and/or driver and front passenger door switch when pressing to lock, the sunroof is only via the switch, consequently the viper installation uses the same wires as this door switch so the windows go up when the viper control locks on. also, but they don't go down like on the OEM remote control, you just need to press to unlock and hold for a few seconds and only the two windows (front) go down and it also raises the sunroof (ventilation) on the OEM remote control (it appears to be an original factory function ) I wanted to reconcile this on the Viper control too... do you have any idea how to make the windows go down via the Viper LCD control?? either by pressing unlock or using the two remaining aux outputs...as for the roof, as I mentioned, I managed to make it work using the wires with negative pulses from the viper in the sunroof switch (but first I have to start the RS and before starting the engine I turn it off (simulation of connecting the accessory as if I had done it by inserting the key in the ignition and turning it until the accessory, originally it stays activated for 10 minutes even if I remove the key without opening the doors, if I open the doors then it cuts off. So this way I can opening and closing the roof during this 10 minute interval, after that the car's OEM system turns off automatically, if I want to do it again I will have to repeat this) it was the only way I found to work without having to make many changes and additions to other modules . in the windows I wanted it to be the same thing. I don't know if this text will be too confusing for you, please let me know if you understand...
And once again I want to thank you, without your help and explanations things would be much more difficult.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic