icon

2004 accord, autopage 615

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wblakes 
Copper - Posts: 202
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 10:51 AM / IP Logged  
i installed a autopage 615 into a 2004 honda accord V6 couple days ago. everything was ok until later that day the engine light came on and today the Traction Control light is also on. here's what i did, since the 615 doesn't have anti-grind, i added a relay and cut the starter wire for anti-grind. the 615 doesn't have a 2nd ACC so i added relay and use the ACC output of the 615 to trigger a positive to positve relay for the 2nd ACC. can someone tell me what i did wrong??
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 1:20 PM / IP Logged  
What I know. 2nd ACC is not require. You should interrupt the starter wire after the main harness. One of the reason for check engine light coming on.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.2004 accord, autopage 615 -- posted image.
wblakes 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  
well i cut the starter wire by where the plug is next to the fuse box. is that where i should do it or somewhere else?
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged  
wblakes wrote:
well i cut the starter wire by where the plug is next to the fuse box. is that where i should do it or somewhere else?
That might be the reasons the check light is on. Run it after the fuse box.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.2004 accord, autopage 615 -- posted image.
wblakes 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2006 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  
well i took the relay out and reconnect the starter wire and the light is still on. i guess i'll see what the dealer say tomorrow.
also i got blue/red as tach is that corect? well the diagram says it is blue/red or blue. i hook up the blue/red and the starter learned the tach, so i'm pretty sure it is. anyone use different wire then what i have?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic