the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper 5902 + dball in hyundai 2012

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry if this has already been covered, but did you use W2W between the bypass and the unit or D2D? Is the brake wire connected to anything after you cut it?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
tameros 
Copper - Posts: 75
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 11:09 AM / IP Logged  
i used W2W
I have 2 pending problems
first is the one i posted earlier today, where i connected the brake pedal output to tail lights to H2/17 Brown on Viper 5902 and the connection with the DBALL is cut and the Grey wire ( + Brake status output) of the DBALL (Red Harness) is insulated and loomed away.
second problem the 516L green warn away wire is connected to the 508D sensor green wire on MUX cable and is connected to the R/S unit. I get warn away on my remote 2 way but the 516L doesn't message "stay back" the sirens only chirp
offroadzj 
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  
Put your meter on the brake wire coming out of the Viper and see if it somehow shows 12 volts at any point during a failed remote start attempt.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
tameros 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM / IP Logged  
OK i will try this.
If this is happening what does that mean, i have already added a diode to the main line to the tail lights as i have a led spoiler installed.
offroadzj 
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged  
If you are getting 12volts directly from the brain (without anything else being connected to that wire) then you almost definitely have a bad remote starter.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
tameros 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged  
OK
what about the warn away message of 516L, why doesn't it play if the sirens chirps warn away and remote shows warn away and the 516L system announces all other messages?
tameros 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 2:51 PM / IP Logged  
is there a way to test the signal of the green wire of the 508D sensor if it is less than 0.8 sec or longer, as i read on the manual that warn away must be less than 0.8 sec, am i right?
offroadzj 
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 5:12 PM / IP Logged  
I have no idea on the 516L... never installed one.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2013 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  
Sorry have to work sometimes but I was thinking bad siren brain, I was going to suggest disconnecting completely from the brake wire and see if it still faulted the same, if so bad unit.
As for the 516, I see Kenny was more diplomatic about them than me.
tameros 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2013 at 12:44 PM / IP Logged  
Can the 529T unit be installed on my sun roof, or there is no access to the motor wires?
For the 530T is it possible on the driver window that has a safety module
I have the rest of the windows type A both ends of motor rest at ground right?
Sunroof Schematic
viper 5902 + dball in hyundai 2012 - Page 13 -- posted image.
Windows Schematic 1/3
Windows Schematic 2/3
Windows Schematic 3/3
Page of 14

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic